Bangor, PA (August 31, 2016) - In support of the East Bangor Police Department’s renovation of a new facility for the Borough, Merchants Bank donated $2,000 to their project. The $2,000 will pay for all the paint needed to decorate the walls of their new facility.
Established in 1890, Merchants Bank is a locally owned and operated community bank. Headquartered in Bangor, PA, Merchants has two branch offices in Bangor and additional offices throughout the Lehigh Valley, including Mount Bethel, Wind Gap, Nazareth, Forks Township, Martins Creek, Easton, and Bethlehem, PA. In 2013 the Bank was recognized for its community involvement and volunteerism through two awards: Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce’s The Spirt of Forks Award as well as The Volunteer Center of Lehigh Valley’s Spirit of Volunteerism Award. MNB Investment Services is a division of the bank and offers investment and wealth management financial services. For more information, please visit www.merchantsbangor.com.
Pictured in Photo are Connie Silvius, Connie Greenamoyer, Chief Robert J. Mulligan of East Bangor Police Department, Melinda Hoffner.